Thursday, February 28, 2008

Want fries with that?

There are days when I truly hate my job. Today is one of those days. The stupid issues of yesterday are continuing, and I am ready to strangle people. I hate the fact that I am considering an imbecile. You know folks, I went to college. I got a degree. I was third in my class. I am extremely good at what I do. I am. I know you might be shocked at this...but I was hired because I know what the hell I am talking about. Yes, your numbers stunk, Ms. Merch. That is no reason to punish me and keep me from doing my job. If you didn't want creative to do your layouts, do them yourself. How about that, eh? I've got you pegged. I know that when you are pouty and annoyed, you switch products so I have to fit something into my layouts, hoping that it means you will get your way in a sneaky and manipulative manner. You know what it means that I do? It means I go out of my way to give you nothing you want. I bet you didn't know that. What happens when I leave because of your constant bitching and you're stuck with someone who isn't good at what they do, and actually doesn't give a shit if your products sell? I make things very easy on you. You should be damn grateful that I do.

*goes to consider my alternatives of work*

No comments: