Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Revelations

I had a conversation with one of my Neopets pals today. I've been feeling kinda sorry for myself, and pouting about my lost friends. But, this friend is pregnant, having serious issues with her boyfriend with no family to turn to or friends to go to if things go sour for her with her man. Kinda kicks me in the head over my pathetic issues. She's scared and hurting, but she still is so excited about the life she is going to be creating. It's impressive and thought provoking.

I'm a bit annoyed about my review. My boss says that I am not diplomatic or sensitive, yet, today he comes over and tells me how all the merchandisers love working with me. Sooo, which is it? I always make the merchandisers feel like they are getting their way, even when they aren't. I'm sort of annoyed about the whole thing. Hopefully when we actually go through them together, I'll find out what he really means. *shrug*

My head hurts like a mofo today too. I am so tired and ready to go home. Only another 45 minutes. I'm tempted to just go. *sigh*

No comments: