Wednesday, February 27, 2008

*sigh*

Ok, so I stayed home yesterday. Mainly because I just didn't feel like going to work. So, I'm gone for a day...and my boss freaks out because the shot comes in I was working on with one of the studios and all the sheets are ecru. Now, come on folks...do I sound like the sort of person who would idly stand by and accept ecru sheets instead of colors when there were colors to be had? No, of course not. BUT, since I was gone, my boss has to stick his nose in and insist on halting production on the shot and harassing the merch's assistant. So I come in today and explain what's going down, and he's like "I don't care. I want colors." I say ok. I go and try to get colors. Merch assistant says "I'll try." Then he comes back ten minutes later and says..."No, sorry." And my boss calmly accepts it. My word that I have tried is apparently not enough! Grr. I hate it when he doesn't trust me to do my own job. Arrrgghhh!!!

Ok, rant one over. On to rant two...

I'm doing this curtain spread. And so I am having to go back and forth a million times between the merchandiser and assistant and my boss and myself. I feel like any time I actually try to get anything done I get stuck in this massive roadblock of inefficiency. And, you know, I am not the most efficient person. So when I say something is completely inefficient, that's pretty bad. I can't get anything done without having to do the hokey pokey. More arrrrghhhh!!!

*whew* I feel better now, don't you?

No comments: