So, last night Todd and I went to a concert in Milkwaukee. (Todd Snider {That's who we saw, not who I went with.}) It was pretty much a horrible night, due mostly in part to this new thing I have of being unable to hold down any food. Also, I've discovered that I hate bars. This one was full of idiots who were so loud while we were waiting for the music, and during the opening act that I think I actually had the beginnings of an anxiety attack. I didn't tell Todd, because he was overly concerned with my comfort and if he knew we would have insisted that we go home. So, Todd Snider didn't even start to play until like 9. We got there at something like 7:00-7:30, after a two hour drive. And I wasn't about to have come all that goddamned way to not even SEE the guy we paid to see. After he started playing it was ok. Most of the people shut up, and I managed not to puke.
Otherwise, it's been a great start to my day. My friend just told me everyone in that IRC channel is bad mouthing me now 'cause I left. So, fuck them. A lot. You can lie all you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that you are all idiots and gamers. And, I'd tell you the same damn thing to your face.
Good boy Nathan. Way to obey your sister.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment